WE'RE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Develops/implements/evaluates strategic marketing campaigns and communications programs/tools for assigned agency clients
- Coordinates team activities for assigned accounts to ensure deadlines are met; works closely with Project Manager to delegate responsibilities to team members; responsible for team production of high-quality work
- Maintains outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem-solving.
- Serves as day-to-day client interface; plans and leads client meetings; continually keeps client abreast of status of current projects
- Assists in developing overall marketing strategies for assigned accounts
- Reviews/edits content and collateral before sending to client for approval
- Conducts and leads internal account meetings
- Supports additional client activities as requested by agency leadership; actively participates in special projects of the agency
Business Development/Agency Marketing
- Participates in new business development inquiry meetings
- Participates in evaluation and development of new business proposals/scopes
- Identifies, pursues new business development opportunities with new and established clients.
- Experience — Minimum of 4 years marketing and communications experience. Time spent at a marketing or PR firm is a must.
- Education — College graduate with a degree in communications or marketing
- Skills –
- Client relations, project management, time management, understanding of daily operations of a marketing firm
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Marketing – strong knowledge of marketing strategy and the tools used to support marketing communications and branding campaigns (i.e. media relations, advertising, collateral, events, Internet, grass-roots, etc.); creativity; copywriting
- Other – sales pitching
- Capabilities – multi-tasking, performing under tight deadlines, problem solver, delegation, attention to detail, organized, can listen to and take direction/constructive criticism
- Personality Traits – team-player, persistent, optimistic, service-oriented, personable, can-do attitude, confident, initiative, honest, responsible
Salary $40K - $60K DOE, Benefits